Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's about time!

My wife has been pestering me to write a blog so I can get back on the horse or in the wagon or something. I have had a lot of ideas but have been swamped with things to do that were more urgent, but as you know we always favour the urgent over the important, and writing my blog seems to have been a casualty.

Of course, a lot has happened since my last post...selling the house, moving half way across the continent, starting a new job (sort of), learning a new city, coaching family through all the changes, etc. ...but those details are more mundane and not always great reading. Suffice it to say that a lot has gone on, but I have not forgotten my blog....I have just ignored it...

Time to saddle up!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, come one, that was just a tease! I want some real "Christopherean wisdom"! I'll be waiting!

    ReplyDelete