Monday, February 18, 2013

A short blog manifesto


Time to get cracking at the blog again. I never really put enough time into this blog to allow it to take on its own personality. Too often I would want to write something but it would always seem too complex to do in one sitting and thus many of my ideas have died on the vine.

So my new resolution is to publish more blogs, and worry less about getting them right, comprehensive, complete and covering all the bases....I just don't have time to bring it up to that standard.

That sounds like a disclaimer: "Warning--low quality ahead", and I guess it is. If I was to fall into my old habits (which I am sure to do from time to time) I would go on and on trying to be more articulate, to really put my finger on the issue, but who cares. Let's learn by doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment